Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Here We Go.....

I finally did it!  I've been wanting to start this blog for a while, but one thing was holding me back.  The title!  I could not figure out what I wanted to call this thing.  I wanted the title to describe what I would be writing about, obviously, but I didn't want it to limit my writing options.  Mostly I wanted to write about the crafty stuff I do.  I also wanted to throw in the occasional funny story.  My kids have created some hoopla in my life!  Lately I've been determined to be even more frugal.  I love the satisfaction of getting what you want but spending as little money as possible.  Which made me realize that a lot of my craftiness comes from wanting to spend less.  So there you have it.  I wanted to write about the funny stuff and the frugal stuff that is "My Witty Thrifty Life!"  I'm hoping that by sharing some of the things I do to save money, it will actually inspire me to do more thrifty things as well as inspire you.  So enjoy!  I hope you laugh!  I hope you save some money!   And I hope you continue reading!  (Really.....please continue reading....it would be kinda pathetic if I were sharing these with no one.)

Take care, polar bear! 
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I appreciate your comments.