Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Lot of Nothing & Two Cute Little Girls

    What a boring day!  I did absolutely nothing except surf the internet for two breeds of kittens for sale (even though I can't have one), mindlessly browse through craigslist, watch "The Office", occasionally glance at the LSU game, and play umpteen games of mahjong, spider solitaire, and minesweeper.  Oh yeah, and I fed my kids, loaded the dishwasher, and put Wesley's underwear back on at least 12 times.  Most of this I did while my rump was planted firmly on the couch.  I've been sick all week, so I really didn't have a lot of energy to begin with, but I'm looking at the clock right now and thinking, "Wow.  What a wasted day."  Maybe some of my laziness was due to the horrible weather outside.  I'm not used to cold weather in October.  In Louisiana we spend Thanksgiving in short sleeves.  I'm guessing that won't be the case here.  Today, on the eighth day of October, it was in the 40's and windy and raining.  Yuck.  We actually had to turn on the fireplace. 
    So why am I telling you this, you ask?  I feel bad that I haven't posted anything in a while.  Actually I'm missing it terribly, but I've had absolutely nothing to write about!  At least nothing witty or thrifty.  Curse you blog title!!  I knew I should have been more general! 

Hopefully the next one will be better!
Rachel

P.S.
 My new nieces, Eden and Emma.  I would say "Aren't they cute?", but I don't think I even need to ask.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Two things.....
    1. I wish I could have a "wasted day". It's been comparable to a circus around here lately.
    2. Why yes, yes they are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I appreciate your comments.